- Vermicelli Pasta1 Pounds
- Chicken Breast Halves2Boneless and Sliced
- Butterfly Pork Chops2Sliced
- Garlic2 ClovesMinced
- Vegetable Oil3 Tablespoons
- Shrimps12 Ounces
- Bean Sprouts1 Cups
- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Yellow Curry Powder3 Tablespoons
- Water1/4 Cups
1) Boil the vermicelli pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Heat up oil over medium flame on a wok. Fry chicken, pork and minced garlic until the chicken turns brown. Slightly lower the heat and add carrots and onions. Then pour in water and simmer for about 5 minutes time. Add celery and then shrimps. Simmer for another 3 minutes. Add in the curry powder and soy sauce. Mix well together over low flame for 5 minutes. Add in the boiled pasta and coat well. Serve your Singapore Noodles!
Tired of dry pasta? This Singapore Noodles Recipe is a typical Singaporean style curry dish with the fun of vermicelli noodles, shrimps and chicken all in one!