- Beef1 PoundsGround
- Onion1/4 CupsChopped
- Green Bell Pepper1/4 CupsChopped
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Mustard Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Ketchup3/4 Cups
- Salt n PepperTo Taste
- Brown Sugar3 Teaspoons
1) Fry the ground beef in a skillet over moderate flame. Add onion and green pepper. Fry beef until evenly cooked.
2) Add garlic powder, ketchup and mustard sauce. Season with brown sugar and mix readily!
3) Reduce the intensity of the flame and leave to cook for half an hour. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper.
4) Serve in Burger buns or toasted Peta Bread!
Looks like a Zinger Burger or something, but look closely. It is a delicious ground beef burger that is going to leave your tongues craving for more after you're done eating one. Try this stunning Sloppy Joes Recipe Burger and get the best of compliments from your loved ones. Serve with coleslaw and French fries!