- Pork Baby Back Ribs4 Pounds
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Ketchup2 Cups
- Chili Sauce1 Cups
- Brown Sugar1/2 Cups
- Vinegar4 Tablespoons
- Oregano2 Teaspoons
- Worcestershire Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Hot Sauce1 dash
1) Flame the baking oven up to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
2) Coat the pork ribs with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
3) Add the seasoned ribs to a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
4) Flip the ribs and bake for an additional 15 minutes time.
5) Take a bowl and whisk together chili sauce, ketchup and brown sugar.
6) Sprinkle oregano and add vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
7) Transfer the baked ribs to a slow cooker and pour the prepared sauce all over them.
8) Coat the ribs readily with the sauce and slow cook on low setting for 7 hours time.
Looking for an easy way to make Barbecue ribs at home? No need for the whole barbecue setup, because these Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs Recipe taste exactly the same as if cooked on a barbecue. For those of you who dont like like ketchup, use barbecue sauce instead. Delicious barbecue flavored ribs!