- Worcestershire Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar1/4 Cups
- Italian Style Salad Dressing1/2 Cups
- Canned Barbeque Sauce16 Ounces
- Chicken Breast Halves6Boneless
1) Take a mixing bowl and mix together barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix readily.
2) Add chicken to your slow cooker and coat in the sauce prepared in Step 1.
3) Slow cook on high settings for 3 hours. Serve with sandwich bread of your choice!
You don't need a barbecue tray and a bunch of coal pieces to make your favorite barbecue stuff at home. A Slow Cooker would do your business just about right. Make this delicious and easy Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue Recipe in your slow cooker. Serve with boiled veges or baked potatoes to make a wonderful dish.