- All Purpose Flour1/4 Cups
- Sour Cream1 Cups
- Mushrooms5 OuncesSliced
- Cream of Mushroom11 Ounces
- White Wine1/2 Cups
- Paprika PowderTo Taste
- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Chicken Breast Halves6Boneless
1) Mix together salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl.
2) Dip the chicken breasts in the bowl and coat well with the spice mixture.
3) Take another bowl and mix together mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup and wine. Whisk together well.
4) In another whisk together flour and sour cream.
5) Mix together both prepared mixtures, making sure whisking is done thoroughly.
6) Place the coated chicken in a slow cooker and top with the sauce prepared in Step 5.
7) Set the slow cooker on low setting and cook for 7 hours time.
Slow Cooker Chicken Parisienne Recipe features a simple yet delicious meal which brings to you chicken boneless breasts with a creamy mixture of white vinegar and mushroom. This is a dish which you can serve for parties and earn amazing compliments! Easy and simple!