- Salsa16 Ounces
- Taco Mix1.5 Ounces
- Lime JuiceOf 1 Lime
- Cilantro3 TablespoonsChopped
- Chicken Breasts3 PoundsBoneless and Halved
1) Mix together lime juice, taco, salsa and cilantro in a slow cooker.
2) Add in the chicken breasts and coat well.
3) Seal the slow cooker and on high settings, cook for 240 minutes.
4) Once done, break apart the chicken and serve warm!
A nice alternative to have against the regular chicken tacos. The Cilantro flavor in this delicious and easy Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe just gives a brilliant taste to the whole dish. Prepare with ease and serve warm and fresh.