- Corn Kernels16 Ounces
- Cream Cheese8 Ounces
- Butter1/2 Cups
- Milk1/2 Cups
- White Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Salt and Pepperto taste
1) Place the corn kernels in a slow cooker and add cream cheese and sugar in it.
2) Then add salt and pepper in the cooker according to taste.
3) Finally add milk and butter in it.
4) Cook for about 4 hours over low heat and transfer the creamed corn to the serving bowl.
5) Serve creamed corn with bread.
Corn is great to have for a light and easy; most people love to have it boiled but many others enjoy it cooked; but what about cooking some light and creamy corn? Sounds cool, isn’t it? Cream cheese, milk, and butter make the corn a lot creamier. As the corn is cooked slowly, you need to be patient enough. You may use honey instead of white sugar to make it sweet. Serve it with bread or as desired.