- Chicken Breast Halves1 PoundsBoneless and bite sized pieces
- Sausage1 PoundsDiced
- Canned Tomatoes28 OuncesDiced
- Green bell Pepper1Chopped
- Celery1 CupsChopped
- Chicken Broth1 Cups
- Oregano2 Teaspoons
- Parsley2 Teaspoons
- Cajun Seasoning2 Teaspoons
- Cayenne Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Thyme1/2 Teaspoons
- Shrimp1 PoundsPre Cooked, Tails discarded
1) Take a bowl and mix together tomatoes with juice, broth, celery, green bell pepper and onion.
2) Add sausage and chicken to the bowl.
3) Then sprinkle parsley and Oregano, followed by cayenne pepper, thyme and Cajun Seasoning.
4) Mix thoroughly and transfer the contents of the bowl to a slow cooker.
5) Set the cooker on low and cook for upto 8 hours time.
6) During the last half hour of the cooking process, throw in the shrimp and leave to cook on low for the remainder of the time.
If you're looking for super spicy soup meals, this Slow Cooker Jambalaya Recipe is a must try. When I made it the first time for me and my wife, we thought it turned out absolutely fantastic. Some would call this Jambalaya, I call this soup, but who cares, delicious flavors in a super easy recipe!