- Cut Coates1 Cups
- Water3.5 Cups
- Apple1 CupsChopped
- Raisins1/2 Cups
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Cinnamon Powder1 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
1) In a bowl, mix together butter, water, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Mix readily.
2) In another bowl, toss apple with raisins, coats and cinnamon. Mix and toss thoroughly.
3) Mix both bowl mixtures together and transfer to a slow cooker.
4) Set the slow cooker on low and cover it.
5) Cook on low setting for about 6 hours time or until the oats are soft. Cook for longer if needed!
If you dont have much time at your disposal and at the same time are looking for something nice and decent to have, try this Slow Cooker Oats Recipe . Sometimes me and my wife have early morning meetings, therefore we leave this to cook the night before. Serve as a main dish lunch or dinner, or even as breakfast!