- Beef2 PoundsMinced
- Onion Soup Mix Powder1 Ounces
- Bread Crumbs1/2 Cups
- Milk1/4 Cups
- All Purpose Flour1/4 Cups
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Cream of Chicken Soup20 Ounces
- Au Jus Mix1 Ounces
- Water3/4 Cups
1) Take a bowl and mix in onion soup mix and ground beef.
2) Add bread crumbs and milk, mix well.
3) Form kebab shaped circles out of the mixture.
4) Heat up oil in a skillet over high heat. Coat the kebabs with flour and fry them on the hot skillet. m
5) Fry until both sides are well cooked.
6) Take another bowl and mix in cream of chicken soup, water and au jus mix.
7) Set the fried kebabs in a slow cooker. Set them up so that they stand up in a stack like structure, like on one another.
8) Pour over the sauce made in Step 6.
9) Set the slow cooker for low setting and leave to cook for 4 and a half hours.
Slow cooker dishes though, are time consuming and healthy consuming(not really), but are worth cooking most of the times. This Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Recipe wont disappoint you at all with its juicy and creamy beef flavors. This is a perfectly filling meal full of high energy!