- Red Bell Pepper2Sliced
- Pork Loin Chops4Boneless
- Teriyaki Sauce1/2 Cups
- Peanut Butter1/4 Cups
- Rice Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- Red Pepper Flakes1 TeaspoonsCrushed
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Green Onions1/2 Cups
- Roasted Peanuts1/4 Cups
1) Slightly grease a slow cooker and add in bell pepper strips and the pork chops.
2) Take a bowl and mix together vinegar, teriyaki sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic. Mix readily.
3) Top the slow cooker contents with the sauce prepared in the previous step.
4) Seal the slow cooker and set it on low. Cook the chops for about 8 hours time or until tender.
5) Once done, remove the chops from the cooker and set aside.
6) Add peanut butter to the remaining slow cooker content. Mix thoroughly and re ad the chops.
7) Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
8) Transfer the mixture with the chops to a serving platter and serve garnished with chopped peanuts and green onions.
Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Pork Recipe is a very tasty pork dish slow cooked and full tenderized that your entire family would love to eat. I love the Thai touch given to this recipe. The saucy peanuts coating is magnificient, makes for a delicious meat dish. Enjoy with your favorite boiled rice or pasta!