- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Chicken Thighs8
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Cream Of Celery Soup11 Ounces
- Cream Of Mushroom Soup11 Ounces
- Green Olives5 Ounces
- Mushrooms8 OuncesSliced
- All Purpose Flour1 Tablespoons
1) Heat up butter in a skillet over high flame.
2) Coat chicken with salt and ground black pepper. Fry in the warm butter for 4 minutes, giving 2 minutes to either side.
3) Transfer the partially fried chicken to a slow cooker.
4) Turn the skillet flamed down to moderate. Stir in celery soup and cream of mushroom soup. Stir well until smooth.
5) Top the slow cooker chicken with the thickened cream.
6) Then add flour and olives. Stir lightly.
7) Seal the cooker, set it on low and cook the chicken for 8 hours time. Serve hot!
This Slow Cooker Tipsy Chicken Recipe features Chicken thighs dipped in a creamy delightful soup mixture of olives and mushrooms. Yum, this rocked with white boiled rice when me and my wife had it a few months back. Wonderful flavors and very simple to cook. 5 out of 5 from my side!