- Turkey Breasts6 PoundsSkinless
- Onion Soup Mix1 Ounces
1) Wash the Turkey breasts and leave to dry.
2) Coat the breasts in onion soup readily.
3) Place in a slow cooker with high settings.
4) Cook for an hour on high.
5) Turn off the cooker, set it to low and cook for a further 7 hours. Serve warm with your favorite side order!
One of the simplest yet tastiest turkey dishes around. This amazing Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe features just 2 ingredients, making it one of the easiest Turkey dishes you can ever make. You'd need a slow cooker for this one though!