- Vegetable Oil1/4 Cups
- Potatoes4Peeled and Cubed
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Green Bell peppers2Thinly sliced
- Beef Kielbasa16 OuncesCut into chunks
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Add onion and fry until soft.
2) Sprinkle salt to taste and add green bell peppers and potatoes. Stir fry for a about 2 minutes.
3) Sprinkle black pepper and add kielbasa pieces to top the mixture.
4) Seal the skillet and leave to cook for 20 minutes time. Keep stirring at intervals.
5) Mix and coat kielbasa readily with the mixture and leave to cook for an additional 15 minutes time. The potatoes should be soft.
It is almost impossible to believe that dishes like Slumgullion Recipe can be so easy, simple and inexpensive to cook. My office mates absolutely loved this and most of them inquired about the recipe. A wonderful wonderful meal to have. Ready with just a few ingredients!