- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Pepper Smoked Salmon4 Ounces
- Cream Cheese4 OuncesCubed
- Heavy Cream2 Tablespoons
- Milk2 Tablespoons
Steps to make Smoked Salmon Frittata Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Heat up olive oil in an oven proof skillet over moderate flame.
3) Fry in the onion and season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Stir fry for a couple minutes.
4) Add in the olives and the Salmon. Stir fry and cook for a few minutes.
5) Take a bowl and mix cream, milk and eggs together.
6) Pour the cream batter into the skillet and stir well throughout.
7) Top the skillet mixture with cream cheese cubes. Leave to cook over moderate flame.
8) Now place the whole skillet into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes time.
9) Once done, transfer to a serving platter. Slice to serve!
Smoked Salmon Frittata Recipe is one of the most beautiful Salmon meals one can ever have! Such an amazing texture that features smoked Salmon in the most delicious of cream cheese mixtures. The garnishing of herbs and avocado slices give the dish a stunning look. Super duper dish!