- Bread Slices2
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Milk1 Tablespoons
- Smoked Salmon1/3 CupsFlaked
Steps to make Smoked Salmon Scramble Recipe:
1) First up, toast both slices of bread.
2) Heat up butter in a non stick skillet over moderate flame.
3) Add in egg, milk and black pepper. Keep stirring to cook the eggs in scrambled form.
4) Turn off the flame and mix in the Salmon. Stir well.
5) Serve the Salmon egg scramble inside the toasted bread slices or alongside!
This Smoked Salmon Scramble Recipe is a very nice, light and tasty fish meal which can go perfect if you want something light for dinner or lunch. It also goes really well as breakfast. Something which you can cook in a matter of a few minutes with the easiest of ease! Amazing stuff, try it!