- Steak Seasoning
- Swiss Cheese4 Slices
- Tilapia Fillets1 Pounds
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a baking dish and layer up the fish on it.
3) Top the fish with fresh lemon juice. Slice lemons in half and squeeze to do this.
4) Coat the fish fillets readily with the squeezed lemon and then with the steak seasoning.
5) Top the fillets with the Swiss cheese slices. Make sure all fillets are covered with the cheese.
6) Top with oregano and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
My youngest son is one of the biggest fish haters in our family. Fish just could not impress him, but only until he tasted this Smothered Tilapia Recipe. The flavors are outstanding, in fact, they cancel out all the fish scent with them, which is an amazing thing for those who don't like fish! Amazing saucy texture that everybody at your place would love.