- Butter2 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour1 Tablespoons
- Milk1 Cups
- Sole Fillets6 of 4 ounce each
- White Wine1/2 Cups
- Lime Juice2 Tablespoons
- Salt and Black PepperTo Taste
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 CupsGrated
Steps to make Sole with Bananas Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a non stick skillet and heat up butter over moderate flame.
3) Add milk and flour. Mix and stir well until thick and creamy.
4) Set up the Sole fish on a baking dish and top with lime juice and wine.
5) Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper all over the fish and then top with half of the prepare milk sauce.
6) Top the sauce layer with a layer of bananas and then top with the remaining sauce.
7) Finally top with grated Parmesan Cheese and bake in the preheated oven for half an hour.
Note: Before serving, drain off all excess wine and lime juice mixture.
Dont get freaked out with the mention of bananas! The idea of bananas going with fish sure does sound a bit creepy, but the results of this Sole with Bananas Recipe show otherwise. Superb unique fish meal that is going to shock you all. Use any white fish of your choice in this recipe.