- Vegetable Oilas required for frying and brushing
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Spaghetti4 Ounces
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cupsgrated
- Fresh Basil1/2 Cups
- Fresh Parsley1/4 Cups
- Beef Chuck1 1/4 Pounds
- Parmesan Cheese3/4 Cupsgrated
- Tomato Sauce1 Cupsplus 1 cup warmed for dipping
- Oregano1 Teaspoonsdried
- Black Pepperto taste
- Mozzarella Cheese4 Slices
- Hamburger Buns4split
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
1) Generously brush vegetable oil over a baking sheet.
2) Place 3 inches of vegetable oil in a Dutch oven and heat it. Insert a deep-fry thermometer in the oil and make sure the temperature is 365 F.
3) Pour generously salted water in a pot and place the pot over heat. Let the water boil.
4) Add pasta in the pot and cook it according to the directions. Transfer the pasta to a bowl.
5) Arrange the pasta over the baking sheet in an even layer and allow it to cool.
6) Now cut the spaghetti into small pieces.
7) Fry them in the oil, working in batches for about a minute. Do turn them while frying.
8) Transfer the fried spaghetti to paper towels and spread some salt and Parmesan cheese over it.
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place 4 garlic cloves in a food processor and then add parsley, half a cup of basil, and onion.
3) Pulse the ingredients so that everything is finely chopped.
4) Transfer the onion-mixture to a bowl and add beef in it. Mix well.
5) Then add half a cup each of tomato sauce and parmesan cheese.
6) Finally, add half a teaspoon of salt, pepper to taste, and oregano in the bowl. Mix well so that everything is well combined.
7) Make 4 patties out of the mixture; do make sure that each of the patties is one inch thick. Transfer the patties to a rimmed baking sheet.
8) Place the baking sheet in the broiler and broil them for about 4 minutes. Turn them aside, and broil for another 4 minutes so that the patties are cooked through minutes.
9) Add a slice of mozzarella cheese over each of the patties and then add a couple of tablespoon of tomato sauce.
10) Place the patties back in the broiler and broil for about half a minute so that the cheese gets melted.
11) Place the buns (split-side up) on a separate baking sheet and toast the buns for about 2 minutes so that the turn just golden.
12) Generously rub olive oil over the toasted sides of the buns.
13) Then rub garlic clove over the buns and then add quarter a cup of parmesan over the toasted buns.
14) Place the buns back in the broiler and broil them for another half a minute so that the cheese is melted.
15) Place each of the patties on the buns’ bottoms and then add a basil slice. Finally, top it with the buns’ tops.
16) Serve the spaghetti burgers with spaghetti fries and tomato sauce.
Looking for some delicious burgers? Yes? Then you must try out these delicious spaghetti burgers which can be prepared in just about 45 minutes or so. Beef and spaghetti are the chief ingredients; the combination is quite yummy. Served with tomato sauce and spaghetti fries, these burgers serve to be the just perfect meal. Oregano, kosher salt, pepper, parsley, garlic, onion, and cheese give burgers the just perfect texture. I used hamburger buns for assembling the burgers but you can also try serving them over whole wheat buns.