- Cod Fillets6
- PaprikaTo Taste
- Cayenne PepperTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Italian vegetable Salad1/4 CupsDeli Marinated
- Green Olives1/2 CupsChopped
- Cherry Tomatoes15Halved
- Tomato Sauce1 Cups
- Garlic2 TablespoonsChopped
- Onion1/4 CupsChopped
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Butter1 Tablespoons
1) Heat up olive oil and butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Stir fry garlic and onions until fragrant and soft.
3) Stir in tomato sauce and add cherry tomatoes. Stir well and bring to a boil.
4) Add Italian vegetable salad and green olives. Sprinkle black pepper to taste.
5) Sprinkle paprika powder and cayenne pepper. Stir and heat through for a couple minutes.
6) Add the cod fillets and coat thoroughly. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked well.
Spanish Cod Recipe is the one fish dish for you if you're looking for fish in a delicious red tomato sauce. Spicy and full of flavors, this is a delicious fish meal that can be further modified with the addition of shrimp. A highly impressive meal that can go as it is, or with fried rice.