- Blueberries2 Cupsfresh/frozen
- Water1/4 Cups
- Orange Juice1 Cups
- White Sugar3/4 Cups
- Cold Water1/4 Cups
- Cornstarch3 Tablespoons
- Almond Extract1/2 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon1/8 Teaspoonsground
1) Pour quarter a cup of water in a pan and add sugar, orange juice, and blueberries in it.
2) Bring the saucepan over medium heat, stir the mixture generously, and allow it to boil.
3) Pour quarter a cup of cold water in a cup and add cornstarch in it. Mix well.
4) Now add this mixture in the saucepan.
5) Heat the mixture for about 3 minutes.
6) Remove the pan from heat and then add cinnamon and almond extract.
7) Mix well, then transfer the blueberry sauce to the serving bowl, and serve.
Blueberry Sauce is one of the most delicious sauces which is mostly used to top ice cream, pancakes, and cheesecakes. Do try to use fresh blueberries but frozen ones also go great.