- Chocolate Wafer Cookies9 Ounces
- Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Cocoa Chocolate9.7 Ounces
- Cream Cheese8 Ounces
- Sugar1 1/4 Cups2 tbsp. extra too
- Cocoa powder1/4 Cupsunsweetened
- Whipping cream3/4 Cups
- Chocolate curlsbittersweet
- Sugar1 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Lightly butter a springform pan (9-inch).
3) Blend cookies in a food processor until they are finely ground.
4) Add sugar and blend again.
5) Now add melted butter to the mixture.
6) Mix it well in the food processor until the ingredients are fully mixed.
7) Press the crumbs onto the bottom of the pan, but make sure the crumbs don’t touch the sides of the prepared pan.
8) Bake it for about 5 minutes, so that it becomes well set.
9) Allow it to cool while you set out to prepare the filling.
10) Do not turn off the oven and maintain its temperature.
1) Put some chopped chocolate in a metal bowl.
2) Set the bowl over saucepan having gently boiling water.
3) Let the chocolate melt and become smooth.
4) Once melted, remove the bowl from the water.
5) Cool down the chocolate (let it be lukewarm but don’t let it get hard so that it remains pourable).
6) Mix sugar in cocoa powder and cream cheese in a food processor until it becomes smooth.
7) Add eggs, one after the other, and continue to blend after each addition.
8) Pour the lukewarm chocolate.
9) Pour this filling over the crust.
10) Smooth the top of the crust once you have topped it with filling.
11) Bake it for about 60 minutes, or till the center of the cake is set and looks to be dry.
12) Let it cool for about 5 minutes in the pan.
13) Loosen the sides of the cake by running a knife around the pan.
14) Chill the cake in a freezer overnight.
15) Mix chocolate, sugar, and cream in a saucepan.
16) Put the saucepan over low heat until it becomes smooth and creamy.
17) Let it cool a bit.
18) Pour it over the center of the cheesecake.
19) Spread the topping in such a way that it fills any cracks.
20) Refrigerate the cake for about 60 minutes, till the topping is set.
You can also prepare the topping 3 days before you apply it over the cake. If you do so, cover the topping with a foil and keep it refrigerated until you use it.
21) Once topped, dish out the cheesecake to a plate.
22) Top chocolate curls on it.
23) Let it be on room temperature for about 120 minutes before you serve it.
Make this special cheesecake with chocolates at home. The cake is very tasty. This has perfectly blended ingredients. The cake is surely going to give you wonderful and flavorful taste. Don’t miss to make this cake because I promise this would surely make you forget the cakes served at cake shops. Must to make on birthday parties and special events.