- Dark chocolate cake mix22 Ounces
- Sour cream2 Cups
- Chocolate pudding mix20 Ounces
- Vegetable oil2 Tablespoons
- Semisweet chocolate chips1 Cups
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease and flour a pan. Combine cake mix with pudding mix, eggs, cream, coffee liqueur and sugar in a bowl.
3) Spread over the pan, and bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4) Cool for half an hour. Frost with cream, chocolate chips, and cheese, and it is ready to serve.
Do you love chocolates? This special chocolate cake is a wonderful and delicious dessert. The cake is easy and quick to prepare. This is one of my favorite chocolate cakes. What makes it unique is the combination of well-blended ingredients like cream, chocolates, cheese, brown sugar, and others. The cake is rich in carbohydrates, proteins, and calcium.