- Chocolate Chips1/3 Cupssemi-sweet
- Vanilla wafer crumbs1 1/2 Cups
- Hazelnuts3/4 Cupstoasted, skinned and coarsely chopped
- White Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Butter3 Tablespoonsmelted
- Cream Cheese8 Ouncessoftened
- White Sugar1 Cups
- Eggs3lightly beaten
- Hazelnut liqueur4 Tablespoons
- Chocolate chips2/3 Cupssemi-sweet
- Hazelnuts13skinned, toasted
- Sour cream1/4 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 150o C or 300o F.
2) Chop 1/3 cup of semisweet chocolate chips in a food processor or a blender.
3) Place the chocolate chips in a bowl and add hazelnuts, 2 tbsp. white sugar, melted butter, and vanilla wafer crumbs. Do mix it until well incorporated.
4) Place the batter in a 9 inch springfoam pan and bake it in the oven for about 15 minutes. Let it cool afterwards.
5) Increase the temperature of oven 10 350o F.
6) Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until it becomes fluffy.
7) Add white sugar (1 cup) and mix it well.
8) Add 3 tbsp. liqueur and the eggs as well. Do mix it until it’s well blended.
9) Chop a cup of chocolate chips and add it to the cheese mixture. Pour the batter on the cooled cake crust.
10) Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes and allow the cake to cool for another 60 minutes.
11) Remove outer ring from pan and let it cool completely.
12) Melt 2/3 cup of chocolate chips over hot, not boiling water before you add 1 tbsp. liqueur in it.
13) Spread it on the cooled cheesecake and glorify its look by garnishing it with chocolate-dipped hazelnuts.
This is a creamy and cheesy cake for you. It is special in a way that it has been added with variety of cheeses, all making the cake taste incredible. Each slice of the cake has lots of cheese and cream for wonderful and amazing taste. Add some pecan or lemon juice to make its taste richer and flavorful to much extent.