- Egg white1/4 Cups
- Skimmed Milk1 Cups
- Baking powder1/2 Teaspoons
- All-purpose flour1 Cups
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Margarine2 Tablespoons
- Splenda1/4 Cups
- Cinnamon, fresh berries, or strawberriesfor topping
- Cocoa powder1/3 Cupsunsweetened
1) Mix milk with egg and butter in a small bowl, and mix it until it gets blended.
2) Mix flour with Splenda, baking soda, salt, and flour in another bowl and mix it well.
3) Mix milk mixture to the dry ingredients until the batter is slightly lumpy and the ingredients are moistened.
4) Heat the griddle over medium heat until it becomes hot.
5) Pour the batter into 8 pan cakes.
6) Cook for about 2 minutes, till the batter is set around the edges.
7) Turn over the pancakes and cooked for another 120 seconds, until the pancakes are thoroughly cooked.
8) Repeat the procedure with all of the batter remaining.
9) Sprinkle powdered sugar on the pancakes before you serve it.
I know all the cakes are made in pan, but this is a very special and delicious cake you must try. The cake tastes very well. It can be prepared in a Bundt pan easily. The cake is one of my favorite desserts. This is a really enjoyable and wonderful dessert to serve yourself after every meal.