- All purpose flour8 Ounces
- Baking powder1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Vanilla bean1optional
- Butter6 Ouncesunsalted
- Granulated Sugar3/4 Cups1 tsp. extra for vanilla cream
- Vanilla extract2 Teaspoons1 tsp. for cream
- Heavy cream1 1/4 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 315 F.
2) Lightly grease a large muffin (for 12 small cakes) with butter.
3) Slice the vanilla bean in half with a small knife and scrape out the seeds.
4) Mix flour, vanilla seeds, and baking powder in a bowl and set it aside.
5) Place butter, vanilla extract, and sugar in a bowl and mix it with a stand mixer on medium high speed until the mixture becomes fluffy and light.
6) Reduce the speed of the mixer.
7) Add eggs, one after the other, and make sure the eggs are fully incorporated in the mixture.
8) Add the flour and vanilla mixture to the eggs and butter mixture.
9) Mix it well until the ingredients are well incorporated.
10) Make sure that no flour remains on bottom of the bowl by scraping the bowl all the way using a rubber spatula.
11) Transfer the batter into prepared muffin pans.
12) Bake it for about 20 minutes or so. Make sure a teaser poked in the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool in the muffin pan for some time.
13) Then transfer the cake to wire rack in order to cool it completely.
14) Mix vanilla, sugar, and cream in a bowl and beat it using a stand mixer on medium speed until soft peaks are formed.
15) Slice the cakes in the half.
16) Spread vanilla cream in between the layers.
17) Spread the remaining cream on top of the cakes and serve with tea!
Here is a lovely and top notch cream cake. These are made in small sizes so that the cake can be served to your family and friends multiple times. It is very tasty. Enjoy making it at home. The cake has been nutritious and made with heavy cream. Frost fruit pie frosting, and enjoy the lovely moments.