- Chicken Breasts4Boneless
- Canned Tomatoes with Green Chile Peppers15 OuncesDiced
- Cream Of Chicken Soup11 Ounces
- White Rice1 Cups
- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
1) Prepare the oven prior to the baking process. Flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and mix together tomatoes, green chile peppers and soup.
3) Toss well and rice. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper. Toss and coat well again. Add a few table spoons of water to mix well.
4) Set up the boneless chicken breasts on a baking dish.
5) Top with the prepared rice mixture.
6) Close the dish from the top and bake for about 45 minutes time. The rice should be soft once done.
Dishes like Spicy Baked Chicken and Rice Recipe are perfect to make when you want to make something quick, easy and delicious. You may use fat free soup and brown rice, which will make this a super healthy and fatless dish, perfect for your weight loss routine!