- Chickpeas15 Ounces
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Spanish smoked paprika1 Teaspoons
- Cumin1 Teaspoonsground
- Cayenne Pepperto taste
- Kosher Saltto taste
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Rinse the chickpeas with water and then drain the water.
3) Pat dry the chickpeas with a paper towel.
4) Place the oil in a bowl and add salt, paprika cumin, and cayenne in it. Mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
5) Add chickpeas in the bowl and mix well so that the chickpeas are well coated with the mixture.
6) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread all the chickpeas over the baking sheet. Do spread the chickpeas in a single layer.
7) Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes so that the chickpeas become crispy and turn golden in color.
8) Shake the tray well when you have baked for about 15 minutes.
9) Transfer the spicy baked chickpeas to the serving bowl and serve them with rice or bread.
Chickpeas are great to have in summers, so why not enjoy some baked spicy chickpeas? Paprika, cumin, and cayenne pepper add the perfect desired spice to these chickpeas that let you enjoy these delicious chickpeas. Serve the chickpeas with rice or bread. You need to spend about 45 minutes to come up with these chickpeas.