- Chili Oil2 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesMinced
- Hot Chile Peppers3
- White Sugar1.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic Salt1 Teaspoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Oyster Sauce5 Tablespoons
- Mushrooms1 Cups
- Onion1 CupsChopped
- Basil Leaves1 Bunch
- Chicken Breast Halves1 PoundsBoneless
1) Fry oil in a skillet over high flame.
2) Saute garlic and chile peppers for about 2 minutes.
3) Add sugar, garlic salt and ground black pepper. Stir fry for a minute.
4) Add the chicken and stir fry for about 3 minutes time.
5) Stir in the Oyster sauce. Add onions and mushrooms. Mix well. Cook until the onions are transparent.
6) Turn off the flame and add the basil leaves. Mix well through and through. Serve over your favorite rice!
Spicy Basil Chicken Recipe is a wonderful Thai dish to have with your favorite kind of rice. I would recommend having this with Chinese Egg fried rice, makes the best of combinations according to me. High flavorful and the tastes are very typical of the Thai kitchens. In short, an amazing family dish to have!