- Canned Black Eyed Peas15 Ounces
- Canned Kernel Corn15 Ounces
- Canned Black Beans15 Ounces
- Onion1/2 CupsChopped
- Green Bell Pepper1/2 CupsChopped
- Canned Jalapeno Peppers4 OuncesDiced
- Canned Tomatoes15 OuncesDiced
- Garlic Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Italian Salad Dressing1 Cups
1) Take a bowl and toss together black beans, peas, onion, corn, jalapeno peppers, green bell pepper and tomatoes. ‘
2) Add Italian salad dressing to the bowl, followed by garlic salt. Mix and coat thoroughly.
3) Cove the bowl and refrigerate for several hours or overnight! Serve!
As a huge salad lover, salads are a must have at my place. This Spicy Bean Salsa Recipe is a super refreshing and healthy salad which goes great with crushed chips! Super addictive and tasty! A must try salad meal for you and your loved ones!