- Jalapeno Peppers5Chopped
- Apple Cider Vinegar3/4 Cups
- Brown Mustard1/4 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Agave Syrup2 Tablespoons
- Ginger1/8 TeaspoonsMinced and roasted
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Hot Cherrry Peppers5Shredded
- Bok Choy1 headShredded
1) Toss cherry peppers, carrots, cucumbers and bok choy in a large mixing bowl.
2) Add jalapeno peppers to a food blender. Pour in soy sauce, agave syrup, brown mustard and cider vinegar.
3) Blend for half a minute or until all items have combined together in a smooth mixture.
4) Add the prepared blended mixture into the salad bowl. Toss the vegetables readily to coat.
5) Refrigerate the salad bowl from 1 hour to over night. Garnish with ginger and black pepper. Serve!
This Spicy Bok Choy Slaw Recipe is one my most favorite side dish salads of all times. Spicy Asian flavors in a stunningly light and delicious salad. This salad is best served cooled or refrigerated for anywhere between an hour to over night. This can also make for a stunning fill for your tortilla rolls.