- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Corn Flour1/2 Cups
- Cayenne Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Frozen Catfish Fillets1 of 10 ounce
- Oil for deep frying1 Quarts
Steps to make Spicy Catfish Fries Recipe:
1) Layer up the catfish fillet on a cutting board and slice up into 1/4inch shapes
Tip: The sharper your knife, the better the shape of the sliced fillets!
2) Coat the sliced fish with cayenne pepper. Coat all sides of the fish readily.Leave the marinated catfish aside for a little whitle.
4) Prepare a deep fryer and heat up oil in it over super high flame.
5) Add cornflour to a bowl and mix in salt and ground black pepper to taste.
6) Dip the seasoned catfish into the flour mixture. Turn and flip readily to coat well.
7) Fry the coated fish in he hot oil of the deep fryer for 3-4 minutes.
Note: Fry until golden brown, be careful not the burn the fries since the oil is super hot!
Spicy Catfish Fries Recipe is a super delightful fish meal coming straight out of the New Orleans. It is a super classic and a real favorite in those regions and for fair reasons, the texture and the flavors are simply outstanding! Id have these stunning catfish fries over chicken or bacon fries anyday!