- Paprika Powder2.5 Tablespoons
- Garlic Powder2 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Thyme1 Tablespoons
- Onion Powder1 Tablespoons
- Cayenne Pepper1 Tablespoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
1) Mix together garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper and paprika in a bowl.
2) Flame up your grill to high setting.
3) Lightly coat the chicken breasts with the seasoning prepared in Step 1.
4) Cook chicken on a slightly buttered grill grate in the preheated grill. Give 7 minutes to either side of the chicken.
This Spicy Chicken Breasts Recipe is an incredibly tasty bonless chicken recipe to have. You can have it as a whole, or even shred or dice this stunning recipe to use it with pasta or one of your favorite salads. Ready in just half hour!