- Hoisin Sauce1 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/2 Cups
- White Wine1/3 Cups
- White Sugar1 Cups
- Tomato Paste1/2 Cups
- Garlic1/4 CupsChopped
- Hot Pepper SauceTo Taste
- Baby Back Ribs2 Pounds1 inch pieces
Steps to make Spicy Chinese bbq Riblets Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and whisk together sugar, soy sauce, white wine, hoisin sauce, garlic, tomato paste and hot sauce.
3) Set up the riblets on a roasting pan and bake for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven.
4) Top the baked riblets with the prepared sauce. Coat well.
5) Bake for 45 more minutes in the preheated oven or until the ribs are soft and tender.
These Spicy Chinese bbq Riblets Recipe are one of the most flavorful and spicy ribs I have had in my whole life. Trust me, these are simply awesome! If you love spice in your meat meals, go for this. This is going to leave you begging for more after you're done eating! The marinade is amazing and can be used for other meat types too!