Spicy Crab Pasta Recipe
Steps to make Spicy Crab Pasta Recipe:
1) Fill a stock pot with water and bring it to a boil over high flame.
2) Add the pasta to the pot and turn the flame down to moderate. Leave to boil for 10-12 minutes time. Drain well and set aside.
3) Heat up butter in a non stick skillet over moderate flame.
4) Add tomatoes and crabmeat to the skillet. Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
5) Add garlic salt and red pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6) Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring regularly throughout.
7) Add in the boiled pasta. Toss well and heat through to serve!
Spicy Crab Pasta Recipe is a perfect meal to have when you're looking for something light, healthy and simple to make. Using up only 7 simple ingredients, this is a very fine dish to prepare. Super easy and the spices are really balanced. One of my favorite pasta seafood meals to have! Amazing!