- Garlic25 Cloves
- Red Chili Powder3 Teaspoons
- Cumin Seeds1/2 Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder2 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoonsor to taste
1) Remove the skin of the garlic cloves and place them in a plate.
2) Place cumin seeds, red chili powder, and coriander powder in a blender.
3) Add garlic cloves in the blender and blend the ingredients until the mixture becomes a medium coarse paste.
4) Transfer the dip to the serving bowl and serve it with your favorite dish.
5) You can also place the dip in an air-tight jar and store it in a refrigerator for about 7 days.
Spicy and delicious, garlic dip is very easy to prepare and can be served with a number of Indian and other dishes. The dip is very popular in the Indian sub continent, as it features cumin seeds and coriander powder as the secret ingredients. You may also add a teaspoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoon of water to serve it with any dish that includes yogurt in it. To give it a traditional touch, use a mortar and pestle to make a smooth dip.