- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Ginger Root2 TeaspoonsChopped
- Green Onions2Chopped
- Pork1/2 PoundsMinced
- Chili Garlic Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Chicken Broth1/4 Cups
- Soy Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Water2 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch2 Teaspoons
1) Prepare a deep fryer and heat up oil in it over high flame.
2) Once the oil is hot, add in the beans and fry for 3 minutes, sitrring regularly.
3) Using a stainer, set the fried beans aside. Discard all the oil from the fryer, leaving behind the grease.
4) Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil and heat over moderate flame.
5) Add green onion, ginger and garlic. Stir fry for a half a minute.
6) Add in the pork and break it up as you stir fry it with the mixture. This process should be given 4 minutes top!
7) Pour in the chili garlic sauce, followed by soy sauce and chicken broth. Mix well and bring the mixture to a boil.
8) Mix water and cornstarch in a bowl and add to the pork skillet. Mix and bring to a simmer.
9) Add the fried beans. Stir to coat readily. Heat through and serve!
Many would refer this Spicy Green Beans Pork Recipe as a main course meal, but it is one of my most favorite Chinese side dishes! My whole family loves this. You may need to try it a couple times before you perfect it! This dish can also be made in advance to be served at a later time! Enjoy!