- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- White Onion1Chopped
- Pork Shoulder Roast2.5 Pounds
- Green Salsa16 Ounces
- Cilantro1/2 CupsChopped
- Serrano Chile Peppers2
1) Coat the pork with salt and ground black pepper.
2) Set up onion in the slow cooker and top with the coated pork.
3) Top the pork with green salsa and then with cilantro.
4) Finally top with serrano cile peppers. Set the slow cooker on low setting.
5) Slow Cook the pork on low setting for about 8 hours time. The pork should be super tender.
6) Transfer to a cutting platter and shred the slow cooked pork using two knives or two forks.
7) Serve inside tortillas or peta bread! Enjoy!
This Spicy Green Chile Pork Recipe is one dream filling to have inside fried tacos. Stunning spicy flavors, I fell in love with this the first time I tasted it, hoping the same for you. Even the kids at my place crave for this green chile pork dish every now and then. I serve it to them for their school lunch!