- Cajun Seasoning3 Tablespoons
- Lime JuiceOf 1 Lime
- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Medium Shrimp1 PoundsPeeled and De veined
1) Take a bowl and mix in vegetable oil, lime juice and Cajun Seasoning. Whisk thoroughly.
2) Add in the shrimp. Toss and coat thoroughly. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes time.
3) Flame your grill up to moderate heat and slightly grease the grill grate.
4) Grill the marinated shrimp for a total of 6 minutes, giving 3 minutes to each side.
Note: If the marination batter gets dried up through the grilling process, top the shrimp with more of it.
I have always been a huge fan of grilled shrimp dishes, and this Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp Recipe is one of my favorites. Comes with a simple yet delicious lime batter and with a hint of some spicy flavors. A perfect main dish meal to have on outings and family dinners. Very easy to make too.