- Sweet Potatoes2 CupsPeeled and Cubed
- Mangoes1Peeled and Cubed
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Chicken BReast1 PoundsBoneless and Cubed
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Tamari Soy Sauce6 Tablespoons
- Water3/4 Cups
- Hot SauceTo Taste
- Honey3 Tablespoons
- Red Pepper Flakes1/4 Teaspoons
- Cornstarch1 Teaspoons
- Warm Water1 Tablespoons
1) Add the sweet potatoes to a large pot filled with water. Bring to a boil over high flame.
2) Turn the flame down to moderate and leave to boil for 15-20 minutes time. Drain the potatoes and leave aside.
3) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame.
4) Stir fry the chicken for a few minutes time and then add garlic. Stir fry for a couple minutes.
5) Stir in tamari, 3/4 cup water, hot sauce and honey. Stir well over flame and bring to a boil.
6) Add the boiled sweet potatoes followed by mango, red pepper flakes and chicken. Stir thoroughly and heat through.
7) Mix cornstarch with a tablespoon of water and add to the skillet. Stir readily throughout until creamy. Serve hot!
There are two versions of this amazing Spicy Mango Sweet Potato Chicken Recipe , vegetarian and chicken. Both are absolutely stunning and I love to have both with my favorite boiled pasta. The Honey mango sauce gives it the sweet touch whilst the hot sauce gives the chicken a spicy flare. Wonderful!