- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Round Steak1 PoundsCut into thin strips
- Orange Peel1/4 CupsCut into slivers
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Cornstarch2 Tablespoons
- Beef Broth1 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Sherry1/4 Cups
- Orange Marmalade1/4 Cups
- Red Pepper Flakes1/2 Teaspoons
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate high flame.
2) Add in the beef and stir fry until the beef is evenly brown throughout.
3) Remove the beef from the skillet and soak in tissue papers to let the excess grease get absorbed.
4) Add the beef back into the skille and toss with garlic, orange peel and ginger. Stir fry for a couple minutes.
5) Take a bowl and mix together soy sauce, broth, cornstarch, sherry, red pepper and marmalade.
6) Whisk thoroughly and transfer the mixture to the skillet with the beef.
7) Stir thoroughly and coat the beef readily. Boil the mixture and heat through. Serve instantly!
A highly unique and delicious stir fry dish, this Spicy Orange Beef Recipe. Makes for a perfect weekday dinner recipe if served over hot white boiled rice. The dish is super easy to make and barely takes half an hour in total. Cook the orange beef while the rice are being boiled. Enjoy a stunning saucy meal!