- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Round Steak1 PoundsCut into Strips
- Orange Zest1/4 Cups
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Ginger1/2 TeaspoonsMinced
- Cornstarch2 Tablespoons
- Beef Broth1 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Sherry1/4 Cups
- Orange Marmalade1/4 Cups
- Red Pepper Flakes1/2 TeaspoonsCrushed
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame. Fry the beef strips for 3-4 minutes.
2) Once the beef is evenly brown, set it up on a tissue paper layered platter.
3) Once all strips have been fried, leave to cool for a minute or so and then re add them back to the same skillet.
4) Add garlic, ginger and orange zest. Stir fry thoroughly for 1-2 minutes.
5) Take a bowl and mix together soy sauce, sherry, marmalade, red pepper, broth and cornstarch. Mix thoroughly!
6) Add the prepared mixture to the beef skillet and mix readily.
7) Lower the flame to moderate and leave to cook for a few minutes. Serve warm!
Spicy Orange Beef Recipe is an ideal dish to have with your partner for a good night's dinner. Simple and easy to make, ready in just under half an hour. The orange zest makes the flavors very strong, enough to tantalize your tastbuds. Enjoy over your favorite rice or boiled pasta!