- Peach Jam1 Cups
- Worcestershire Sauce1.5 Tablespoons
- Chile Paste1/2 Teaspoons
- Pork Chops4Boneless
- Ginger1 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon1 Pinch
- Salt and Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- White Wine1/2 Cups
1) Take a bowl and mix in peach jam, chile paste and Worcestershire Sauce.
2) Coat the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste, then with cinnamon and ginger.
3) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame. Fry the pork chops for a total of 4 minutes, giving 2 minutes to either side. Set aside.
4) In the same pan, stir in white wine and stir well.
5) Add the mixture prepared in step 1, and then re add the fried pork chops. Coat well.
6) After reducing the flame to low, leave to cook for about 9 minutes time. The pork chops should be tender once done!
These Spicy Peach Glazed Pork Chops Recipe are absolutely stunning. My brother said it was finger licking good. The coating sauce has some stunning spicy peach flavors that left him startled to say the least. Serve with mashed potatoes or your favorite salad and enjoy!