- Spicy Italian Sausages1.5 Pounds
- Pepperoni Sausages1 Pounds
- Green Bell Peppers3Chopped
- Mushrooms2 CupsChopped
- Tomatoes3 CupsCrushed
- Tomato Sauce16 Ounces
- Tomato Paste5 Ounces
- Water4 Cups
- Macaroni Pasta1.75 Cups
- Mozzarella Cheese2 CupsShredded
1) Mix together water, Sausages and pepperoni, green bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and tomato sauce in a bowl. Mix readily and add to a saucepan over medium heat. Leave to cook and boil for half an hour. Lower the flame to low level, and leave to simmer for about 1 hour 20 mins.
2) With 10 minutes remaning in the simmering process, add in the macaroni pasta, so that it gets boiled before time.
3) Garnish with Grated Mozzarella Cheese and serve your delicious Spicy Pizza Pasta Soup!
If you're a pizza lover and a pasta lover, you're going to adore this wonderful soup! Garnish your Spicy Pizza Pasta Soup Recipe with Parmesan Cheese or Black Olives for better results. Enjoy!