- Rice Noodles7 Ounces
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Rice Vinegar1/3 Cups
- Fish Sauce3 Tablespoons
- SambalTo Taste
- SaltTo Taste
- Brown Sugar1 Teaspoons
- Green Onions4Chopped
- Carrots1 Cups
- Fresh Herbs1/2 Cups
- Peanuts1/2 CupsChopped
- Sesame Oil1 Teaspoons
) Fill a stock pot with water and bring to a boil over moderate flame.
2) Add noodles into the water and boil for 12-15 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
3) Take a bowl and whisk together chili paste, brown sugar, fish sauce and rice vinegar.
4) Add garlic, followed by sugar and salt. Whisk thoroughly throughout.
5) Add peanuts, sesame oil and finally, the boiled noodles.
6) Toss all ingredients readily together. Leave aside for half an hour.
7) Top with green onions, peanuts and grilled chicken strips before serving.
Not many recipes have a texture as perfect as this Spicy Rice Noodle Salad Recipe. Sometimes its not the flavors but the arrangment of the dish that impresses. A very well balanced main course salad meal which is super healthy and filling. Very addictive and tasty!