- Salmon8 Ouncescanned
- Capers1 Tablespoonsdrained with liquid reserved and chopped
- Light Mayonnaise1 Tablespoons
- Red Wine Vinegar1 Tablespoons
- Red Chile Paste1 Teaspoons
- Sriracha hot sauce1/4 Teaspoons
- Whole wheat bread4 Slices
1) Place the salmon in a bowl and do flake it with a fork; then mix the salmon with the liquid from the can.
2) Add capers and cucumber in the bowl and mix it well with salmon.
3) Add vinegar, chile pasta, mayonnaise, and the liquid from the capers in a bowl; mix well.
4) Then add hot sauce in the bowl and mix well; do adjust the taste according to taste.
5) Now spread the mixture over the salmon mixture and mix well so that the salmon is well coated with the mixture.
6) Toast some bread slices over a skillet or using a toaster.
7) Spread the salmon mixture over the bread slices and serve these delicious salmon salad sandwiches.
Salmon Sandwiches are great to have for any occasion and are often served as a perfect appetizer. I enjoyed these sandwiches on a family get together and fell in love with its taste. Then I made these sandwiches when I arranged a party at home; I made them instead of tuna salad and the replacement proved to be quite effective. The great thing is that you can come up with these sandwiches in just about 15 minutes or so.