- Medium Shrimp2 PoundsPeeled and Deveined
- Hot Pepper Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Bay Leaf1Crushed
- Canned Tomato Sauce15 Ounces
- Canned Tomatoes28 OuncesCrushed
- Cayenne Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- All Purpose Flour2 Tablespoons
- White Sugar1 Teaspoons
- Garlic4 ClovesChopped
- Celery2 Cups
- Vegetable Oil3 Tablespoons
1) Heat up oil in a non stick skillet over moderate flame.
2) Add onions, garlic and celery to the hot oil and saute until the onions start losing color.
3) Add cayenn pepper, sugar, flour and salt and pepper to taste. Stir fry thoroughly over flame for a couple minutes.
4) Stir in tomato sauce and crushed tomatoes.
5) Add hot sauce and bay leave. Mix and stir readily, and bring the mixture to a bowl.
6) Turnt the flame down to low and leave to cook for half an hour.
7) Add the shrimp to the skillet. Coat thoroughly and heat through. Bring the mixture to a boil over moderate flame. Serve when the shrimp is cooked.
One of the tastiest Shrimp meals out there, Spicy Shrimp Creole Recipe. My friends are massive fans of my dishes, and this is one of their absolute favorite! So easy to make and super tasty, it is one of the most flavorful seafood dishes you can have out there. Super versatile, serve with white rice or boiled pasta!