- Water1 Quarts
- Tiger Prawns with Shell1 Pounds
- Old Bay Seasoning3 Ounces
- Jar Cocktail Sauce12 Ounces
1) Fill a stock pot with water and bring to a boil over high flame.
2) Set up the shrimp in a steamer basket and place the basket on top of the boiling water. Cover it.
3) Coat the Shrimp with Old Bay seasoning and leave to steam until evenly pink.
4) Serve on serving platters with your favorite dip sauce.
Note: To eat, use your hands to remove the shells and dip the shrimp in the sauce. Chew!
Might not be the most table friendly dishes of all, but is certainly worth a try. Spicy Steamed Shrimp Recipe might be called a messy shrimp meal, but it sure is tasty if you ask me! A highly simple, quick and easy shrimp meal for newbies and starters! Only 25 minutes to the end result! Enjoy!