- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Brown Sugar1/3 Cups
- Cilantro2 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Onion Powder1 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper Flakes1/2 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Water1/4 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Red Wine Vinegar1/4 Cups
- Salmon Fillet1.5 Pounds
1) Add red pepper flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, cilantro and brown sugar to a food blender.
2) Pour in lemon juice, water, soy sauce, olive oil and vinegar. Blend until all items have been well mixed into each other.
3) Add the Salmon fish to a large bowl and top with the prepared marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for over 2 hours.
4) Layer up a broiler pan with aluminium foil. Set up the marinated Salmon on the pan and top with salt and pepper to taste.
5) On low setting, broil the fish for about 5-7 minutes. Baste with more marinade and boil for 8 more minutes.
6) In a saucepan, pour in the remaining marinade. Heat over low heat until thick. About 10 minutes.
7) Serve the thickened marinade as a dip sauce or Salmon topping.
Words just are not enough to describe the incredible flavors featured in this Spicy Sweet Glazed Salmon Recipe. Such a wonderful combination of sweet and spice. Would boss your dining table if you have got fish lovers in your house. I serve this with brown rice and my kids love it! Super delicious!