- Savoury Garlic1 Grams
- Oil2 Cups
- Sweet chili sauce1 Cups
- Naan breads1
- Packed baby arugula1 Cups
- Coarsely chopped fresh cilantro3 Teaspoons
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Boil chicken in water till it is tender and soft. Mix it in a skillet with salt, pepper, sauces, cream, and other ingredients.
3) Spread over the pizza dough and make sure to top with cheeses and tandoori sauce.
4) Bake in oven for 30 mins before your slice and serve.
This special pizza is added with chicken meatballs, creamy tandoori sauce and pan-fried red onions. Add extra cream, fresh arugula and cilantro, followed by more and more cheese to give this pizza an unmatched and unique taste. It is too spicy to remind us the traditional Punjabi cuisines. One pizza dough crust serves four persons easily.